Sunday, August 9, 2015

The Lord Is My Shepherd

Hello!!!  I'm back with another challenge combo card which covers 6 challenges for Dare To Get Dirty week!  Sorry, can't reveal the challenge details here....Fan Club members only!  For my one layer card, I used one of my fave sets EVER from Our Daily Bread designs, 'The Shepherd'.  The little lamb image was stamped in black onto a white card, then the background was sponged using masking.  To extend the scene across the card, extra daffodils were stamped on either side, using masking.  The clouds were sponged over a torn piece of scratch paper; the grass was sponged over a straight piece of scratch paper, then the image was colored with markers (the pointillism technique was used both on the lamb with a blush marker and on the ground with three different green markers).

ODBD The Shepherd, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me!

Blessings,

NCC and ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: