Monday, September 30, 2013

Thankful Song / Color Challenge

Hi everyone!  I am so excited to announce that I was asked to be a guest designer for the Splitcoast Color Challenge for the month of October....yay!!!!  This week's Color Challenge #446 is to use Summer Starfruit, Cajun Craze, and Soft Suede.  What a fabulous opportunity to create another fall-themed card using some new sets by Our Daily Bread designs.  The "dessert option" for the challenge is to decorate your bow with a button, charm, etc.  The leaves and acorns are from "Autumn Blessings" and were cut out using the ODBD Custom "Fall Leaves and Acorn" Die Set; the quote is from "Thankful Song", and the embossed outline was created with the largest die from the "ODBD Elegant Ovals" Die Set.  I have also incorporated this week's Featured Stamper Challenge.....this week's artist is Susie aka PaperPunchScissors....congrats, Susie!!!  I fell in love with the layout of this beautiful card, so I used it for my sample here today (although I did add ribbon and a bow).

ODBD "Thankful Song", "Autumn Blessings", ODBD Custom "Fall Leaves and Acorn" Die Set, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks so much for visiting today!  If you are seeing this Monday evening, come on back at 8 am in the morning for the October New Release from Our Daily Bread designs!!!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: