Friday, September 13, 2013

Holly Berry House Cross Magnet

Hi, everyone!  Today's Friday Free 4 All Challenge over at Splitcoast is to use gold on your creation.  This is a four layer cross which I made into a refrigerator magnet. The cross image (approx. size is 3-1/2 x 4-1/2) is by Holly Berry House....they make all kinds of beautiful stamps for 3d projects. I stamped the cross four times using Versamark, sprinkled Ranger Gold Detailed Embossing Powder over the Versamark, tapped off the excess powder, then heated with my heat gun to emboss the images. I then cut out all four crosses, smaller sections each time. Once they were all colored (with SU markers), I popped up the layers using 3M foam tape and added a few pearls. In order to make it a magnet, I stamped the cross image onto a magnet sheet and trimmed it out with my paper snips, then adhered it to the back of the cross.

Holly Berry House Cross Magnet Created by Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a fabulous, blessed weekend!!




No comments: