Saturday, September 7, 2013

Pinterest Inspired Pink Roses

Hi, everyone!  Welcome to the weekend!!!  This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to choose an item from this Pinterest Board to inspire your card or project.....I chose these beautiful pink roses on this crazy beautiful wedding cake!!  Until now, I have not allowed myself to look at Pinterest since I know that I would get hooked.....after seeing Audrie's board, I am glad that I have set those rules for myself.....what a fabulous page, but now I KNOW if I go back, I'll be in trouble!!

This rose image is from LaBlanche.....I picked it up at the North Coast Creations show booth last year.  The shaped card was cut with Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Squares; the image panel is Spellbinders Labels 15. The May Arts satin ribbon was tied with a Bow Easy.

LaBlanche Stamps,  Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me today!

Have a very blessed weekend!

Angie Crockett

2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

So beautiful! To me this is a "perfect" card. My favorite color PINK, my favorite flower, rose. I like to see bows/ribbon, and pearls and lace/lacy look on a card. AND it's all there!

trisha too said...

Beautiful, Angie!

:)trisha