Saturday, July 6, 2013

Thank You So Much!

Hello! Here is a quick thank you card I made using the layout from this beautiful card by Laura Nehring aka the craftysister, who was last week's Featured Stamper.....thanks again for the inspiration, Laura!!!

The butterfly is from Our Daily Bread designs.....it comes as a single or within the Butterfly Corner set, plus there is a matching custom die for it as well. The sentiment is from "Thank You Sentiments". I like to color with sponge daubers for a smooth look (since I don't have Copics or blending markers), so I stamped an extra butterfly, sponged coral and razzleberry, then cut around the image and adhered it to the die cut.

ODBD "Butterfly Corner", "Thank You Sentiments" Card Designer Angie Crockett

Before I sign off, just wanted to remind you all that both Our Daily Bread designs and North Coast Creations are having a special sale which run through Sunday.....check out the details on the ODBD Blog and NCC Blog.

Thanks for visiting with me!

Have a very blessed weekend!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: