Sunday, December 2, 2012

Birthday Dinosaurs for Featured Stamper!

Hi again!!!  This is a card I made this morning for my nephew's birthday party.  I used the Featured Stamper Challenge at Splitcoast today to help with the design of the card.  This week's featured artist is the talented Sharri Seffens aka sseffens.  What a joy it was to cruise through her gallery!!!  I chose this fun card because I loved the layout, banner, and use of designer paper.

Stampin Up "DinoRoar" Designer Angie Crockett

I knew that I wanted to use these cute dinosaurs for my nephew's card, so I stamped a bunch, then cut them out while watching movies with my hubby!  This morning when I saw the Featured Stamper challenge, I found a design that would work with them.  Since the scene panel needed to be small to fit the layout of Sharri's card, I sponged a hillside, using scratch paper, so that I could fit at least three of the images on there.

Stampin Up "DinoRoar" Designer Angie Crockett

Card 'Ingredients':
Stamps: Stampin Up 'Dinoroar';
Cardstock: Stampin Up 'Cajun Craze', 'Crumb Cake', and 'Whisper White';
Designer Paper: Basic Grey 'Max & Whiskers';
Ink: Stampin up markers and ink pads, Stazon Jet Black;
Accessories: Spellbinders Ribbon Banners, Brass Brads, Paper piercer and template, foam tape, sponge daubers;
Size: A2.

Stampin Up "DinoRoar" Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks so much for stopping by again!  God bless!!!

Our Daily Bread designs Designer and Blog Writer Angie Crockett

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cool!!!

Unknown said...

The dinosoars are fabulous! He will love this card.