Wednesday, December 19, 2012

"House Blessing" Housewarming Gift

Hi, everyone!!  Today I would love to share with you a framed gift I made for a dear friend for a house-warming gift.  I used the "House Blessing" single stamp from Our Daily Bread designs.  I really love this stamp....I love when I get the chance to use it!!

Please click on the photo for a close up!  

ODBD House Blessing Designer Angie Crockett


'Ingredients' list:
Stamps: Our Daily Bread designs 'House Blessing';
Designer Paper: KanBan, gold mirror paper;
Accessories: Cheery Lynn Designs 'Fanciful Flourish Small', Spellbinders 'Lattice Rectangles', Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Zva Creative Pearls;
Size: Inside 5 x 7.

Thanks for visiting today!  Stay tuned tomorrow for a new "For The Love" Blog Hop, where I have created a matching card for this framed gift. 
 
Blessings,


No comments: