Monday, November 26, 2012

Sing To The Lord

Hello!  Just wanted to share a quick and easy one layer card with you this time around.  This week's Featured Stamper at Splitcoast is Allison Cope aka thecircleguru....congrats, Allison!!  What a fabulous gallery she has!  I chose this beautiful card to re-create....I loved the debossed frame with the Spellbinder die and the sponging inside, so I wanted to give it a try.    

Our Daily Bread designs "Cardinal Ornament" Designer Angie Crockett

The white cardstock was cut, then scored. so that I could see where the fold would be.  With the embossing mat under the cardstock, I placed the Spellbinders Labels 3 die cut side up on the card, carefully placed the cutting plate on top, then ran it through my Spellbinders Wizard.  I chose the Wizard for this since the plates are thick and I knew I could hold them in place and the die would not move. (I was too lazy to find some post-its to hold the die in place...teehee!)

Our Daily Bread designs "Cardinal Ornament" Designer Angie Crockett

Card 'Ingredients':
Stamps: Our Daily Bread designs 'Cardinal Ornament' (image), 'Chickadee Ornament' (Sentiment);
Cardstock: Stampin Up 'Whisper White';
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 3 Die, Scalloped Circle Punch (cloud template), Stamp-a-ma-jig stamp positioner (to stamp inside the frame perfectly), sponge dauber;
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Stampin Up markers and Marina Mist ink pad;
Size: A2.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  God bless!

Our Daily Bread designs Designer and Blog Writer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

trisha too said...

lovely card, Angela!
:-)