Monday, November 26, 2012

Almond Blossoms Inspiration

Hi, everyone!  After spending several days out of town, spending a lovely Thanksgiving with hubby's Grandma and family, I am refreshed and ready to do some stamping!!!  The Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast is my fave challenge and always gives me the creative nudge I need to get started.  This week's challenge is to choose an item from GelaSkins......I chose this gorgeous painting from Vincent Van Gogh....the colors are beautiful, plus I wanted to use my new Spellbinders Cherry Blossoms dies for the first time!

Our Daily Bread designs "Chickadee Ornament" Designer Angie Crockett

I chose some Prima designer paper (Annalee) for the background since it had both blue and green hues.  The branches were cut from Creamy Caramel and sponged with Close to Cocoa; the blossoms were cut out of Whisper White and sponged with Barely Banana.  The sentiment is from the "Chickadee Ornament" set by Our Daily Bread designs......since this is a birthday card for a friend, I inked up the word "Blessed" (from the "Blessed is the Season" stamp) with a marker.

Our Daily Bread designs "Chickadee Ornament" Designer Angie Crockett

Card 'Ingredients':
Stamps: Our Daily Bread designs 'Chickadee Ornament';
Cardstock: Stampin Up 'Creamy Caramel', 'Whisper White',  ;
Designer Paper: Prima 'Annalee';
Accessories: Spellbinders 'Cherry Blossoms' Die Set, Paper Piercer and template, foam tape, sponge daubers, Zva Creative pearls, 'Pearl' Glimmer Mist, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch;
Size: 5-1/2 x 5-1/2.

Thanks so much for visiting today!  Have a blessed week!!

Our Daily Bread designs Designer and Blog Writer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

Jana said...

Wow! This is gorgeous