Monday, May 20, 2024

Divinity Designs LLC - Blessings Box Samples Part Two!

Hi, everyone!  Today I would like to share a few more samples created with the latest quarterly Blessings Box from Divinity Designs LLC.  Check out the details of the subscription package HERE.  

For my first sample, I used Blending Brushes with the 'Water Spray' Mixed Media Stencil with different shades of blue in on Kraft cardstock. Once finished, I used Glimmer Mist spray....unfortunately the camera didn't pick up the sparkle. Foil cardstock and gemstones were used for a little more glam!
As you can see, I love foil cardstock...here is a different shade of blue. The glittery layer is white cardstock, covered with a clear glitter adhesive film. Parts of the blue foil were covered with this before die-cutting the umbrella. Some of the raindrops from the background were popped up with Foam Mounting Tape.
For my last card, I used the Paper-Piecing technique....the boots were stamped onto the designer paper, cut out and adhered over the stamped image.
Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,
 

No comments: