Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Splitcoast Stampers' Color Challenge #1000!

Hi, everyone!  This week's Color Challenge over at Splitcoast is number 1000!  I am honored to be a guest designer for the Color Challenge team for May and was super excited to be a part of this monumental challenge!  There are six past color challenges to choose from.  Each of the hostesses listed will be giving away goodies to some lucky participants!  Check out the challenge details HERE!  Hope you have a chance to play along!

For my card, I chose previous challenge# CC908: Basic Gray, Fresh Freesia, Bermuda Bay, with the dessert option of dies.  For my card today, I used some 'oldie but goodie' items from Divinity Designs LLC.  The fun designer paper is from the Notable Notes Paper Pad and I based the other elements around the colors in the paper.  The saxophone image is from 'Marvelous Things', colored with markers (using my MISTI); the sentiments are from 'Rock Star'.  The musical notes are from the 'Musical Notes Dies' set.  Other dies used are Pierced Squares, Pierced Rectangles, Matting Rectangle, and the A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer Dies set.  


Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,



1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love it Angie - the colours and the strong sentiment (which I totally agree with) are stunning.
Blessings
Maxine