Sunday, June 12, 2022

Happy Birthday, Niece!

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Ona aka wombat146.....congrats, Ona!! Wow, what an amazing gallery!!  I was drawn to this gorgeous digital masterpiece....the colors were absolutely stunning!!  For my card, I chose a colorful pattern from the  Watercolor Paper Pad by Divinity Designs LLC and paired it with an orchid shade of foiled cardstock (since the edges of her flower looks purple).  I used the Thinking of You and Layers Dies; first the 'shadow' die was used to cut the opening in the designer paper, then the word dies were cut from those cut-outs so that when I adhered the words, they would blend with the flower image.  Other dies used: Pierced Rectangles, Matting Rectangle, A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer, Treat Tags Dies, Mini Tags Dies, the 'To My Favorite' stamp set, and Pixie Gems.


Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful vibrant card Angie - love the way you have used the eclipse techinque for the sentiment too
Blessings
Maxine