Saturday, June 25, 2022

Gone Fishing

Hi, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from Wildlife Wonders.....this throw blanket reminded me of the 'Great Catch' Stamp/Die Duos set from Divinity Designs LLC.  When I opened the stamp case, I found that I had water-colored an image previously so this card went together really quickly.....yay!!  For the background scene, I used the following: Slimline Mountain Silhouette Dies, Slimline Curvy Slopes Dies, Grass Border Die, Pierced Rectangles Dies, Matting Rectangle Die, A2 Landscape Card Base with Layer Dies, and a pattern from the Heavenly Skies Slimline Paper Pad.  The bass and lure were popped up with Foam Mounting Tape.


Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

3 comments:

bensarmom said...

Angella,
This is a fantastic card. I resisted saying, FINtastic. I love the scene you've created here.

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning card Angie - you have created a fabulous background for your massive fish :)
Blessings
Maxine

Divinity Designs, LLC said...

It is FINtastic! She is right!! LOL!