Monday, January 3, 2022

Happy New Year!

Hi, everyone!  This week's Clean and Simple Challenge over at Splitcoast is 'New Year, New Stuff'.....today I would like to share one of 16 Happy New Year cards I mailed out last week.  I finally invested in a Misti (stamp positioning tool) and it is definitely a life changer!!  I was able to stamp all 16 cards in an hour...would have been quicker but I used the same snowflake so each card had to be stamped three times.  Gemstones were added to the centers.  The snowflake stamps are retired from Divinity Designs LLC (Snowflake Mini Set) and the sentiment is from the White As Snow Stamp/Die Duos set.


Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a pretty card Angie - the Misti is certainly a great investment, I would be lost without mine!!!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine