Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Hello, Cupcake!

Hi, everyone!  This week's Color Challenge over at Splitcoast is to use Granny Green, Mango Melody, and Melon Mambo....I didn't have all of the colors so I tried to get as close as possible.  Since I still had this Sprinkles stencil and cupcake set on my desk from Saturday's card, I made another quick card for another niece's birthday.  After stenciling and coloring the image, I added stickles for some sparkle.....most little girls love sparkles, right?  The sentiment was cut out with the Double Stitched Pennant Flags Dies by Divinity Designs; the stencil and stamps are from My Favorite Things.


Thanks for stopping by!


Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

A very pretty second take with this stencil Angie - a lovely card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine