Tuesday, January 19, 2021

You're Moo-valous!

 

Hi, everyone!  I tend to go overboard when creating samples for the Sketch Challenges over at Splitcoast, but this week I was successful at creating a simple and quick design!  This designer paper pattern from the 'Weathered Wood Collection' by Divinity Designs LLC was absolutely PERFECT for the sketch.  I just had to use the 'Hogs and Kisses' sentiments and the cute cow from 'Farm Friends' Stamp/Die Duos set.  The panels were cut with the Squares Dies, sponged while still in the die to keep the white frame, matted with Cajun Craze, and popped up with foam tape. This card will go into my birthday card stash until I find the perfect recipient!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

A fun card Angie, and beautifully constructed :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine