Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Tropical Sunset

 

Hi, everyone! This week's Sketch Challenge 838 over at Splitcoast will be my last one on the sketch team for this term.  It was a blast creating samples each week but was a big time commitment since I also work full time.  Since the sketch was slimline sized, I chose to use goodies from Divinity Designs LLC to create this card for my honey.  Since it is hard to guess when we might be able to go on a cruise vacation again, due to the pandemic, I created this tropical card for him.  He loves wearing Hawaiian shirts on vacation, so I chose this fun pineapple design from the 'Cool and Casual' Paper Pad; the dark green paper is from the 'Rustic Christmas' Slimline Paper Pad.  The image is from 'Bon Voyage', stamped with Stazon Jet Black, then sponged with yellow, orange and pink.  Here are the dies I used: I Love You, Pierced Circles, Circles, Slimline Card Base, and Slimline Rectangles.


Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Well you certainly created a 'virtual' tropical paradise with this card Angie - it's gorgeous
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine