Tuesday, January 12, 2021

The Simple Things In Life

 

Hi, everyone!  This week's Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoast is another "double dare"......simply create a card with this layout on the front....OR try a 'Die Cut Gate Fold' with a Belly Band, which is what I did!  Check out the tutorial HERE.  I saw some pretty Prima butterfly paper in my stash which hasn't seen the light of day for several years so I chose it for my panel layers, along with some Bordering Blue cardstock from my beloved retired Stampin Up stash.  The butterfly sentiment panel was cut with the mat from the Fancy Fritillary Dies (by Divinity Designs LLC); the sentiment is from 'Little Things'.  The shape was cut from white, sponged with yellow and peach, dotted with a white gel pen, then layered onto a mat which I traced and cut out by hand.  Blue pearls were added for a simple embellishment.  Other dies used from Divinity Designs LLC: Leafy Edged Borders Dies, Pierced Rectangles, and Belly Band.

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

No comments: