Sunday, July 26, 2020

Double Feature for Featured Stamper

Hi, everyone!  I have two cards for this post, both for the Featured Stamper challenge over at Splitcoast.  Last Sunday's card took all week to finish, so I'm posting cards for both last week's and this week's featured artist.

This week's Featured Stamper is Debby Hughes aka limedoodle....congrats, Debby!!  I fell in love with this awesome shaker card.  I had two rounds of trial and error trying to create an acceptable watercolor panel, so I went with designer paper instead. Instead of a sentiment strip, I chose a die cut sentiment.  Here are the items from Divinity Designs LLC which I used to create this shaker card: from the July Blessings Box: Geometric Paper Pad, Pierced Balloon Shakers Dies and Sequins; Pierced SquaresCelebrate and Wish Dies.



Last week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Debra aka derck.....congrats, Debra!  When I saw this beautiful card with the stars and the circle sentiment panel, it gave me the idea to make a door hanger.  I started by cutting out the base and layers, then cut through with a circle die. Here are the following items used in creating this door hanger: America The Beautiful Slimline Paper Collection; Dies: Slimline Scalloped Rectangles, Slimline Rectangles, Slimline Layering Rectangles, Scalloped Circles, Circles, Long and Lean Letters, Letter Board, and Baby Blessings.  All of the letters were cut out of red and blue and layered together (this took a while!) before adhering to the designer paper.



Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

No comments: