Tuesday, July 28, 2020

My Light and Salvation!

SplitcoastStampers.com Sketch Challenge 812
Hi, everyone!  For this week's Sketch Challenge over at SplitcoastStampers, I have used a new stamp set, Shine Bright, from Divinity Designs LLC, (to be released on Saturday, August 1st), along with these items: Fishing Net Background stamp; Dies: Treat Tags, Pierced Squares, Squares, Pierced Rectangles, and A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer. I paired up kraft and grey for a neutral look, with the yellow as the only pop of color. A yellow gemstone and linen thread was added as finishing touches.



Thanks for visiting with me!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

Dorcas said...

This card has blessed my heart. Since I have had the covid virus I tell everyone each day is a blessing. I thank God for another day!! Sometimes we take life for granted! Be thankful for what you have .