Sunday, December 1, 2019

You Are Purr-fect!

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Kia aka kiagc....congrats, Kia!!!  Omigoodness, what a big and beautiful gallery!!!  I was looking for inspiration to help me create a birthday card for my hubby and this awesome card did the trick!!  It reminded me that I had not used the 'Purr-fect' set from My Favorite Things, which I purchased on clearance.  I had never tried to create a dimensional wooden floor before, so for this card I gave it a try.  The lines were drawn with a black journal marker and ruler, then a gray marker was used for the streaks.  Instead of the brown floor as in Kia's card, I decided to go monochromatic. The kitty cat was water-colored and a glaze pen covered the pink nose.  Silver heart sequins and gray baker's twine were added after sponging the edges of the card.

My Favorite Things Purr-fect, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting!!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

No comments: