Saturday, December 28, 2019

The Word of God

Hi, everyone!   This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from Renaissance Ribbons.....I chose this navy cotton ribbon since it reminded me that I had something very similar in my recycled stash.  More than a decade ago, I saved this twill ribbon which was wrapped around a stack of washcloths....what a score!!  Anyhoo.....I needed to make a quick birthday card for my nephew who loves to read.  I chose a retired set from Our Daily Bread designs, The Word of God, and designer paper from Bo Bunny.  I didn't want to cover up the book background, so the scripture verse and image were both fussy cut and popped up with foam tape.  Two enamel dots were added to the top corner.

Divinity Designs LLC The Word of God (retired); Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me today!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning masculine card Angie - I love it!! That twill ribbon is stunning - definitely a great 'score'.
Blessings
Maxine