Friday, April 26, 2019

Polished Stone Stencil Lift

Hi, everyone!  Today I would like to share a card which was inspired by my new navy blue gingham ribbon!  I dug through my folder of alcohol ink panels and found one on which I used eggplant and navy inks with the polished stone technique.  I then used the Damask Mixed Media Stencil and sponged Alcohol Lift Ink to create the flourished background.  Once the panel was done, it was trimmed down with the Pierced Rectangles Dies, matted in white, ribbon added (bow tied with a Bow Easy), then adhered the panel to an eggplant card.  The 'Long and Lean Letters' were cut from navy and white and glued to the background panel.  Since the alcohol ink panel was already done, this card didn't take long to come together....I love when that happens!!

Divinity Designs: Long and Lean Letters Dies, Pierced Rectangles Dies, Damask Mixed Media Stencil, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh how stunning Angie - love your background and those letters are wonderful against it
Blessings
Maxine