Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Give Us This Day

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Sunny Qi aka Sunnylovespaper....congrats, Sunny!!!  What a fabulous gallery...I loved every card, but decided on this beautiful CAS design since I have been short on time this week.  Instead of the stamped background, I decided to get a watercolor look by coloring on an acrylic block with four different markers, spritzing, and applying it to a white panel.  The stamps I used are from the 'Wheat' set by Divinity Designs and the panel was cut with the Pierced Rectangles Dies. Instead of using ribbon, I used baker's twine which matched the chocolate brown card base. 

Divinity Designs Wheat and Pierced Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting today!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC Angie Crockett

No comments: