Hi, everyone! The two cards in my post today are the last remaining challenges from the Dare To Get Dirty week over at Splitcoast. I'm so happy that I was able to complete one card for each challenge this year!!
My first card was created for the DTGD18Summerthyme64 challenge. The die cut word is from the ODBD Custom Inspiration Words Dies and the abstract flowers were created with alcohol inks.
This card was created for the DTGD18KelliJoA challenge. This was the most difficult challenge I have ever participated in and I decided not to share how I made it because it took an entire day, lots of materials, and lots of emotions from frustration to bewilderment to anger to crying my eyes out because it just would not work like it was supposed to. I finally got minor results, so I made a mediocre card from it. The bunny image is from a Current Catalog and the sentiment is from an older Stampin Up set, Season by Season.
Thanks for stopping by!