Sunday, August 28, 2016

On My Mind, In My Heart

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Mary Deatherage aka Stamps-n-lingers (what a fun username!)....congrats, Mary!!!  I chose this beautiful card to re-create since I LOVE to mask and sponge backgrounds!  I used the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies set to cut both my main panel and the mask over which I sponged the olive and blue ink.  Once the sponging was done, I taped down the same die and embossed with it to create the pierced border.  The wildflower silhouette and sentiment are from the 'Miss You' set, also by Our Daily Bread designs.  This is a 'thinking of you' card for my sister's father-in-law who sadly is in hospice care.

ODBD Miss You, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

3 comments:

Natalie said...

This is beautiful, Angie!

Cathymac said...

Beautiful, Angie! Love the black silhouette with the sponged background…a favorite technique! Have a fabulous week! Hugs!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous CASE Angie!! Love your gentle sponged background.
Blessings
Maxine