Sunday, May 8, 2016

I Always Thank God For You!

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Carla aka Covington Crafter.....congrats, Carla!  When cruising through her awesome gallery, this beautiful quilt card caught my attention.  I love the pieced background, stamped quilt center and scalloped border.  For my card, I used the ODBD Custom Log Cabin Quilt Die with a pattern from the ODBD Americana Quilt Paper Collection. The scalloped border was cut from the ODBD Custom Lacey Layered Squares Dies.  The sentiment from Many Thanks was stamped onto a partial doily cut from the ODBD Custom Doily Dies set.  A white bow and three navy pearls were added as finishing touches.

ODBD Custom Log Cabin Quilt Die, ODBD Custom Doily Dies, ODBD Custom Lacey Layered Squares Dies, ODBD Americana Quilt Paper Collection, Many Thanks, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

2 comments:

bensarmom said...

Angie, this is stunning! I love the quilt pattern and your beautiful corner with sentiment. I did this quilt pattern for the first quilt square I ever made.

Papercrafting Princess said...

The quilt pattern is Heartwarming!