Thursday, November 19, 2015

Deer Silhouette Birthday

Hi, everyone!  I have used the following Splitcoast challenges to help me with this card.  The Ways To Use It Challenge is 'What's Cooking?' (how about some venison steaks? Yum!!); The Clean and Simple Challenge is to use leaves....do silhouetted leaves count?!  I needed a quick birthday card, so I cased this awesome CAS card using the North Coast Creations set, 'Deer Silhouette Greetings'.  Wow, what a fun card to make.....and super quick too!!  All I did was cut a white A2 card, masked off one corner, sponged olive, pumpkin, and daffodil, removed the mask, then stamped the images and sentiment in black.  The birdies I drew by hand.....ha, you can tell that I am no artist!  I can't wait to try this same masking technique with some other stamps...wheee!!! 

North Coast Creations Deer Silhouette Greetings, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me!

Blessings,

ODBD and NCC Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: