Saturday, November 7, 2015

Rockin' with Elvis!

Hi, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration at LL Bean.  I knew I wanted to use my new Elvis stamp for my nephew's birthday card, but didn't know how to begin until I saw this duffle bag.....royal blue seemed to be a perfect fit with black!  The Elvis image and sentiment are from Crackerbox Stamps...I found these at a stamp show a few weeks ago and could not pass them up (since I'm an Elvis nut!)  I used blue mirror paper for the mat and die cut stars, plus a stencil for the background stars.  The blue stars were cut with the Our Daily Bread designs Custom 'Sparkling Stars' Dies.  The Elvis stamp was inked once and stamped three times in a row.  I got this idea from my scratch paper where I had stamped off earlier......Eureka!!!

ODBD Custom Sparkling Stars Dies, Crackerbox Stamps (Elvis), Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me today!

Have a wonderfully blessed weekend!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Love your card, especially the Elvis stamp. I am an Elvis fan also.