Tuesday, October 13, 2015

You're Cool!

Hi, everyone!  This is a birthday card for a nephew who is full of energy and super fun.....I chose the perfect sentiment for him and the card built itself around that!  The image is from 'Ice Cream' and the  sentiment is from 'Ice Cream Shoppe', both from North Coast Creations, sister company to Our Daily Bread designs.  Along with the NCC stamps, I also used the following items from Our Daily Bread designs: ODBD Custom 'Leafy Edged Borders' Dies (curved border), ODBD Custom 'Sparkling Stars' Dies, ODBD Custom 'Ovals' and 'Stitched Ovals' Dies, and the ODBD 'Patriotic Paper Collection'.  After coloring the image with sponge daubers and markers, I applied Liquid Applique, then heated it with my heat gun to make it 'poof' up and look like whipped cream....yummy!!  I used a glaze pen on the spoon and cherry.

NCC Ice Creame Shoppe, NCC Ice Cream, ODBD Patriotic Paper Collection, ODBD Custom Sparkling Stars Dies, ODBD Custom Ovals Dies, ODBD Custom Stitched Ovals Dies, ODBD Custom Leafy Edged Border Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me!

Blessings,

ODBD and NCC Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: