Saturday, October 3, 2015

Who Loves You? I Do!

Happy Saturday, everyone!  Today's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is all about hearts....we were to choose a photo from the Hearts Pinterest Board and I chose this beautiful wedding photo because I loved the foliage wreath.   My niece requested a purple birthday card, which is why I threw the purple in there with the greenery.  For my card, I first cut out a heart using the ODBD Custom 'Ornate Hearts' Dies, sponged clouds all over it using the ODBD Custom 'Clouds and Raindrops' Dies, then added the tree branch and adorable owl from the North Coast Creations 'Who Loves You?' set, cut out with the NCC Custom 'Owl Family' Dies.  The greenery was cut from the NCC Custom 'Flourished Vine' Die and the little hearts were cut from ODBD Custom 'Umbrellas' Dies. The purple satin bow was tied using a Bow Easy.

NCC Who Loves You?, NCC Custom Owl Family Dies, NCC Custom Flourished Vine Die, ODBD Custom Ornate Hearts Dies, ODBD Custom Umbrella Dies, ODBD Custom Clouds and Raindrops Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,

NCC and ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

Grace said...

Oh this is so adorable Angie!!! I really need to get this owl set soon! Just so cute and a great take on the inspiration challenge too!!!
hugs,
Grace