Sunday, September 27, 2015

To The Lovebirds

Hi, everyone!!  This week's Featured Stamper is Penny Strawberry.....congrats, Penny!!  I chose this gorgeous CAS card to re-create.  I was originally going to do an all white card like Penny's but once I got to my room, I saw my pack of  ODBD 'Vintage Ephemera' Paper Collection and thought it would be elegant for an anniversary card.  The curved edges were cut with the ODBD Custom 'Leafy Edged Border' Dies; the flower was cut out with the ODBD Custom 'Pretty Posies' Dies; the sentiment is from the 'To The Lovebirds' set.

ODBD To The Lovebirds, ODBD Custom Pretty Posies Dies, ODBD Custom Leafy Edged Borders Dies, ODBD Vintage Ephemera Paper Collection, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks so much for visiting with me!

God bless!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: