Saturday, February 21, 2015

Silhouette Inchie Art

Happy Saturday, everyone! It's a snowy day here in Indiana, so I'll be stamping the day away!!! Today's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is all about 'inchies'.....I chose this beautiful stitched art from the Pinterest board provided. The card design is based on this lovely card from this week's Queen For the Day......big congrats to Kecia aka LittleSeaOtter!!! To match my inspiration piece, I stamped the 'Wildflower Silhouette Background' in green, punched out the flowers I wanted to showcase with a square punch, sponged in banana then kraft on the edges, matted in white and green, then added liquid pearls. The background was stamped in Versamark with the 'Honeycomb Background' and the sentiment is from 'Life is a Gift'.....all of the stamps I used are from Our Daily Bread designs.

ODBD Life is a Gift, ODBD Honeycomb Background, ODBD Wildflower Silhouette Background, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting!

Have a safe and blessed weekend!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

3 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Awesome card in its simplicity Angella. The sentiment comes through clean and simply perfect. - Jim

Jonia said...

Angelia I do love the simplicity of this beautiful card. And your trade mark, paper piercing. Love that you always add that.

Mz. Lela said...

Very pretty card!