Saturday, December 20, 2014

Celebrating You, Tenia!!!!!

Happy Saturday, everyone!!!  This week's Queen for the Day is the jazzy and fabulous Tenia Sanders-Nelson.....congrats, Tenia!!!!!  Tenia has the most fun and creative style!!!  Check out her blog here!  It is an absolute honor to help Tenia to celebrate this week!!!  I chose this awesome card to case because I loved the cool layout.  I did a masculine version, to create a birthday card for a friend, and I did not do the "off the page" technique since I wanted it to fit inside a normal envelope.  Today's Inspiration Challenge helped me with the color scheme...I chose these olive soaps....I loved the blue and gray colors and texture of the natural ribbon!  Once I got to my stamp room, I realized that I couldn't match the colors exactly, but did the best I could.  I started with Naturals White cardstock, designer paper with smoky blues, and cotton ribbon which I trimmed down the center to create a smaller edging.  The stamps are from North Coast Creations, called 'King of the Road' and the designer paper is from Our Daily Bread designs, the 'Blooming Garden Collection'.

North Coast Creations King of the Road, Our Daily Bread designs Blooming Garden Paper Collection, Card Designer Angie Crockett
 
Thank you for stopping by!

Have a blessed weekend!!

NCC Guest Designer Angie Crockett

2 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Love this card. Don't see too many of them with motorcycles on them. Very well done. The sentiment could go with almost any card with transportation involved, that includes forces, buggies, skis, skateboards, and any other manner of transportation. Loving it. - Jim

Tenia Nelson said...

This card ROCKS, Miss Lady!!! Thanks for the kind words......you sooooooo ROCK!!!!! :)