Thursday, February 6, 2014

Beautiful Wishes

Hi, everyone!  Today's Ways To Use It Challenge is to do some coloring on your project.  I know that white is not a color, but I did spend a good while coloring the dry embossed flowers with a chalk marker....does that count?  This is a birthday card for a co-worker who loves anything purple, but doesn't like a big fuss, so I cased one of my own CAS cards which I made a few months ago, but in pink instead of purple....check it out HERE.  The stamp I used is from the Our Daily Bread designs "Sentiments Collection 2", embossed in white. If you look close, you can see a bit of Pearl Glimmer Mist....I love how it looks against colored cardstock...yummy!

ODBD Sentiments Collection 2, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a stunning card Angie!! I just love your soft lavender blue and the coloring on the embossed flower!! Gorgeous!!
hugs,
Chris