Monday, February 10, 2014

Bless Your Heart!

Hi, everyone!  Today's Clean and Simple Challenge over at Splitcoast is based on the layout of a card in the latest Stampin Up Catalog, on page 37.....it shows a simple image plus a stair-step effect with the sentiment.  I have used the sentiment from "Bless Your Heart", along with one of the dies from the ODBD Custom Ornate Hearts die set and the center flower is from "Clean Heart".  I used baker's twine to create a balloon illusion.

I will also be submitting this card to the very first challenge over at the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge blog, which is to use your signature style......I would have to say that clean designs and paper piercing are my signature. 

ODBD Clean Heart, Bless Your Heart, ODBD Custom Ornate Hearts Die Set, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great week!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

10 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Angelina, I love this clean, white card! The piercing adds so much visual interest and I love the layered embossing and die cutting. That pop of turquoise is genius! So glad you played along in the very first Craft Hoarders Anonymous challenge. Hope you'll become a regular!

Unknown said...

CAS cards are SO hard for me to pull off. Yet you make it look effortless. This is stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

Jan Marie said...

What a blessing to see your beautiful work gracing our challenge blog!! I've always been in awe of your style, dear Angie! And so blessed by your gentle encouragement and humble servant's heart. Bless your heart! This is a darling card! Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at Craft Hoarders Anonymous and for showing off your signature style! Mwaaaaah!

Tammi said...

Your card is so pretty!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Craft Hoarders!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Angie, my darling dear! I am so happy you found time to play along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous! Your card is, as always, stunning! And yes, paper piercing and lovely colors are your signature style!

Pammejo said...

Beautiful....you do clean and simple wonderful but you forgot to use elegant....I love your card....Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous for our very first challenge!

Becky said...

Angie, this is gorgeous...I love it! Love this idea too!

Glenda said...

Such a gorgeous clean white card with just pops of blue. It makes me very happy! Also love the die you used! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card! I'm so excited that you joined us for the launch of Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog. I hope you come to play often! Ginny from Polly's Paper : )

Natalie said...

Angie, this is so you!!! What a gorgeous card. Your cards are always so elegant. God bless you, my friend!!
PS Hope you are thawing out! We are finally getting the much needed rain here in northern Calif., not so much in southern Calif. though...