Sunday, April 8, 2012

'Francis of Assisi' CAS Scrap-ling Card


Happy Resurrection Day, everyone! Here is a little "scrap-ling" card I made this morning for the Featured Stamper Challenge over at Splitcoast. This week's artist is Ali aka Albongo....she has the most amazing Clean and Simple gallery....wow!!! I chose this beautiful card to re-create. Though my version is not as tall, I kept it to a similar scale, but a smaller size so that I could use up a lot of paper scraps on my desk...which is why I called it a "scrap-ling". Since I make a lot of 5-1/2 x 5-1/2 cards, I have a lot of three inch strips of cardstock leftover...perfect for this one!!!


Card 'Ingredients':
Stamps: Our Daily Bread designs 'Francis of Assisi' (quote and birds are separate stamps in the set);
Cardstock: 3 x 11 strip of Stampin Up Daffodil Delight, scored in half;
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Certainly Celery, and Bordering Blue (sponging);
Accessories: Spellbinders Lacey Circles and Circle Nestabilities, Zva Creative Pearls, May Arts Satin Ribbon, Paper Piercer and Template, Sponge Daubers, Foam Tape;
Size: 3 x 5-1/2.



Thanks for stopping by! God bless!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful cards...Happy Easter...God Bless...