Thursday, April 26, 2012

Monochromatic Masculine Card

Hi everyone! Today's Ways To Use It Challenge at Splitcoast is to make a Monochromatic card.  I am still so excited about this set, "The Mighty Sea", from Our Daily Bread designs, which was released in February! This set is perfect for masculine cards!!! This card I made for a co-worker...it's a bit on the plain side....I have trouble "finishing" a card sometimes, but I like the mono-chromatic look.


 Though it' s not very visible, the black layer was embossed with a SU "Square Lattice" embossing folder for a little texture.


Card 'Ingredients':
Stamps: Our Daily Bread designs 'The Mighty Sea';
Cardstock: SU Crumb Cake, Basic Black, and Whisper White;
Designer paper: Basic Grey 'Little Black Dress';
Ink: Stazon Jet Black and SU Crumb Cake;
Accessories: May Arts Twill Ribbon, Black Brads, Paper piercer and template;
Size: 5-1/2 x 5-1/2.



Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed day!!




1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh.My.Goodness! This is the best mono masculine card I've seen! It's so striking, the papers you've used are perfect! Love it! I'm going to have to go shopping, LOL. Hugs