Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sing and Make Music!



This was a super fun card I made using some new stuff from Flower Soft. Have you seen the Ultra Fine Flower Soft yet?! The particles are much smaller than the original Flower Soft....I love it!!! I used "Sage" Ultra Fine to create the grass in my scene. The bottom portion of my image panel I used layered strips of Scor-Tape, added the ribbon, then covered the rest with the Flower Soft. I chose the Scor-Tape idea since it was such a large area...the Flower Soft glue is awesome, but dries too fast and I'm slow!! I love these Flower Soft Alpha Pots and Country Taglets bouquets too. The flowers were embellished with "Citrus Crush" and "Raspberry Fizz" Ultra Fine. The verse is from a new set from Our Daily Bread designs, called "You Will Find Refuge". The pearls are by Zva.

I have used two challenges in the making of this card. Jen's Color Monday Challenge over at Christian Paper Crafts is to use green, orange, and pink....sherbet colors...yum!!! Roxie's Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoast today is so awesome! I flipped the sketch over on it's side.....I used four elements instead of three, but I couldn't find a three letter word for the alpha pots to match my verse.....challenge police, come and get me!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Stay tuned for Bible Verse Thursday tomorrow! Have a blessed day!!

No comments: