Saturday, February 3, 2018

Birthday Balloon

Happy Saturday, everyone!  After a hectic week at work, I'm so happy to be at home, spending time in my stampy room!  Today's Inspiration Challenge helped me to create this quick card for my chiropractor's birthday.....I love the yellow and gray color combination of this balloon lamp photo from the Theme Rooms blog. For my card, I have used the ODBD Custom Big Balloon Die, along with a sentiment from the 'Big Birthday Bolds' set.  The panel was cut out with the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies set.

ODBD Big Birthday Bolds, ODBD Custom Big Balloon Die, ODBD Custom Sparkling Stars Dies, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting today!

Have a blessed weekend!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: