Sunday, March 26, 2017

God's Neverending Love

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Hideko Lagan aka PapercraftBoutique....congrats, Hideko!  What an amazing gallery!  I fell in love with this gorgeous card!  Unfortunately, I do not have any watercolor paper, but I did my best to recreate her design using the 'Dahlia' stamp and sentiment from the 'Fragrance' set, both by Our Daily Bread designs.  The dahlia was white embossed on a white panel cut with the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, sponged with two shades of pink, then adhered to the white card base.  Instead of a sequin, I added three tiny pink pearls.

ODBD Dahlia, ODBD Fragrance, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Angie this is beautiful - so dreamy!
Blessings
Maxine