Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Birthday Silhouette

Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge 520
Hi, everyone! This week's 600th Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoast gives everyone the choice to pick a sketch from 500-599....see the entire Sketch Gallery (since the beginning) HERE! For my sample, I chose SC520 since I love the more simple layouts.  I used the closest colors I had to match the colors from this week's Color Challenge 590: Soft Sky, Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi, and Crumb Cake.  The silhouette and sentiment from North Coast Creations' 'Heaven's Masterpiece' was stamped onto a square white panel, then the two blues and green were sponged.  To match the frame, which was cut out with the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Squares Dies and ODBD Custom Double Stitched Circles Dies, I used the same circle die to dry emboss around the focal image.  The square panel was sponged on the edges, then popped up with foam tape.  I wanted to keep this fairly flat, so I only used pearls for embellishments.

NCC Heaven's Masterpiece, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Squares Dies, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Circles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

God bless!

ODBD and NCC Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: