Sunday, July 10, 2016

To Thoughtful You, From Thankful Me

Hi, everyone!  For my card today, I have combined the Featured Stamper and Inspiration Challenges over at Splitcoast.  The Inspiration Challenge was to choose a photo from the Black and White Pinterest Board....I loved this photo and thought that I could find a frilly die cut to mimic the awesome cuff on the shirt. Today's Featured Stamper is Rita aka Scootsv....congrats, Rita!  Once I saw this beautiful card, I knew that it was perfect to go with the Inspiration photo I had chosen.  For my card, I used the ODBD Custom Decorative Corners Dies, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies (resized to make a corner), the ODBD Custom Fancy Fritillary Dies, along with a sentiment from 'Thank You Sentiments'.

ODBD Thank You Sentiments, ODBD Custom Decorative Corners Dies, ODBD Custom Fancy Fritillary Dies, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: