Friday, September 25, 2015

A Look Back at the ODBD September Mid-Month Release

Hi, everyone!  Today we are looking back at the September Mid-Month Release.  My sample features a sentiment from 'Plant a Garden', the new ODBD Custom 'Pretty Posies' Dies, ODBD Custom 'Leafy Edged Borders' Dies, ODBD Custom 'Doily Dies', the ODBD Custom 'Pennants' Dies, and the ODBD Custom 'Boho Background' Dies were used for embossing the card base. The blue polka dot design is from the ODBD 'Christmas Paper Collection 2014'.  For more inspiration with the Mid-Month Release, visit the ODBD Blog and my designer sisters below:


* Sandee * Lori * Grace * Julie * Cathy * Amy * Paula * Chris  *
     * Robin T. * America * Dawn * Robin C. * Diana *


ODBD Custom Pretty Posies Dies, ODBD Christmas Paper Collection 2014, ODBD Custom Doily Dies, ODBD Custom Pennants Dies, ODBD Custom Boho Background Dies, ODBD Custom Leafy Edged Borders Dies, ODBD Plant a Garden, Card Designer Angie Crockett

ODBD Custom Pretty Posies Dies ODBD Custom Leafy Edged Borders Dies

ODBD Plant A Garden ODBD Custom Pennants Dies

ODBD Custom Doily Dies ODBD Custom Boho Background Dies

ODBD Christmas Paper Collection 2014

Thanks for hanging out with us today!

God bless!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

8 comments:

Cathymac said...

So soft, gorgeous, and elegant, Angie! I love the beautiful layout and the clean look! The doily is the perfect background for your beautifully sponged posy! You are such an inspiration! Hugs, my friend!

Robin Clendenning said...

Lovely, fresh and clean Ang! I love how your cards are always so creative, soft and elegant! Your colors are so refreshing and I love the little green pearls!!
What a surprise we all got huh? Heehee! I paniced for no reason though...typical me!
Beautiful my friend!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Angie, this is a gorgeous card, and I love the beautiful flower over the doily...and I love how you've sponged the flower and leaves! Great layout and stunning card, my friend! Hugs!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

So soft, beautiful and delicate, my friend!! I adore your colors and the beautiful flower you created with the doily!! Stunning card, Angie!!
hugs,
Chris

Amarilys said...

so soft and pretty! LOVE the color combo here!

Robin said...

Just a perfect clean and simple card! I love your color choices and your use of the doily as a background for your flower! Such a pretty design!

Dawn said...

Simply beautiful, Ang!!!

Unknown said...

Very pretty, Angie!! Love how soft and elegant everything is!!! Pretty great for just whipping it up!