Sunday, July 19, 2015

Deep As The Ocean

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Misti aka Scraperwannabe....congrats, Misti!!!  I chose this cute CAS card as inspiration to help me with this birthday card for my nephew.  His birthday party theme is sharks but I don't own one shark image, so I went with sea turtle dies and an ocean theme instead.  I bought these dies several years ago with plans to create a vacation scrapbook, but......it hasn't happened yet!!  A section of the white card was masked, then aqua and green was sponged over a tropical leaf stencil. The same stencil was used on each solid turtle die cut to give it them a pattern, then the detail die was adhered over it.  The sentiment is from an Our Daily Bread designs set, 'The Mighty Sea'.

Our Daily Bread designs The Mighty Sea, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: