Friday, July 17, 2015

Flower Soft Scenic Window Card

Hi, everyone! Today's Friday Free4All Challenge over at Splitcoast is focused on anything that flies.....planes, kites, butterflies, birds, and so on. This card I had made five years ago for a Flower Soft tutorial for Our Daily Bread designs, but never posted it to my gallery. Today seems like the perfect day to do so. I used one of the Flower Soft Scenic Window 3d kits...cut out the pieces, pop them up with foam tape, then added Raspberry Fizz and Citrus Crush UltraFine Flower Soft to embellish the pre-printed scene.  The peel-off stickers are also from Flower Soft (not sure if they still carry them.) The sentiment is from 'Nest' from Our Daily Bread designs. I sent this card to my aunt who had just moved.

Our Daily Bread designs Nest, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a fabulous weekend!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: