Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Cruisin' CAS Style!

Splitcoast Stampers Color Challenge 520
Hi, everyone!! Today's Color Challenge over at Splitcoast is to use the colors of the swatch shown at the left, with the dessert option of making a Thank You card. Hubs and I will be going on another cruise in a few months, so this was a perfect opportunity to make a few Thank You cards (for tips for our wait staff and room steward). I bought this adorable stamp a couple of years ago from Stamper's Best to use for scrapbooking some of our cruises.....haha, out of four cruises in ten years, I've created TWO layouts! At this rate, I'll be a hundred before I get one scrapbook made!! lol!!   Anyhoo, the ship was stamped onto the card base and again on scratch paper so that I could cut out a mask.  The scene was sponged in the three colors, then highlighted with a white gel pen.  The sentiment is from the 'Thank You' set by Our Daily Bread designs.

Our Daily Bread designs Thank You, Stamper's Best Cruisin, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

Jonia said...

Love, love this card. And,love to cruise.