Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Hi, everyone!  Thanks to a bunch of fun challenges this weekend, I was able to create all three of my Mother's Day cards in one evening......one for Mom, my step-mom, and mother-in-law.  The Our Daily Bread designs Shining the Light Challenge is to use four out of five letters of S.P.R.I.N.G......S=sunflowers, P=paper piercing, R=replicated (it's a case, plus I made three), I = insects, N=nature, G= glitter pen.  This week's Queen For The Day at Splitcoast is Sandy aka Stampingwriter.....what a fun gallery....I chose this beautiful CAS card to re-create.  The Friday Free 4 All Challenge is all about Mother's Day.  I didn't have a clue what I was going to use for my Mother's Day cards until I saw the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast....choose an item from Wedding Decor....I chose this honey scented soap set as inspiration.


The little bee on the front is from the "Happy Mother' Day" set, but ODBD now has a matching "Stamped By" single stamp for the back of our cards.....love it!!!  This one is the "Bee Mini"The Mom sentiment on the ODBD Elegant Ovals panel is from the "Mom" set and if you look close, you can see the Honeycomb Background stamp on the yellow card.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Happy Mother's Day and God bless!


2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!Love your stamp!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous card to make a combination of all those challenges!! Absolutely beautiful paper and design my friend!! Love your bee and shading of the Mom panel with all your piercing!!
hugs,
Chris