Saturday, March 23, 2013

Yummy Birthday Cupcake!

Hi, everyone!  My great-niece turns two today....this is her birthday card.  I don't have many cutesie stamps for toddlers, so I opted for the Cupcake Plate, Gingham Background, and Baking Tag Sentiments from Our Daily Bread designs.   I used the Inspiration Challenge for the colors and the Queen For The Day Challenge for the layout of the card.  The IC is to choose an item from Madewell....I chose this beautiful purple dress with yellow and coral flowers.  Val aka Greywolf is this week's Queen for the Day.....congrats, Val!!!  I chose this beautiful card, though once I finished I realized that I should have had a rectangle behind my image....oops!

ODBD "Gingham Background', "Baking Tag Sentiments", "Baking Gift Tags","Cupcake Plate", "Recipe Card and Tags Die Set" Designer Angie Crockett

Card 'Ingredients':
Stamps: Our Daily Bread designs 'Gingham Background', 'Cupcake Plate', 'Baking Tag Sentiments', 'Baking Gift Tags';
Accessories: May Arts Crocheted Lace and Satin Ribbon, Bow Easy, , 'Recipe Card and Tags Die Set'; Zva Creative Pearls, Paper Piercer and template, sponge daubers, foam tape;
Size: A2.

Thanks for visiting today!

Blessings,

1 comment:

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card...I like the gingham background! Can you tell that I am a big fan of gingham? Smile...