Sunday, September 24, 2023

Be The Person Your Dog Thinks You Are

Hi, everyone! Today I would like to share a card which I personalized for my nephew's birthday. I will be submitting this for the 2023 "Card Design Superstar: Clean and Simple Genius" Challenge over at My Favorite Things. My nephew's pup is a Spanish Waterdog, with curly fur, so I water-colored tiny circles with caramel ink onto the image from the 'You Make My Tail Wag' set.  I chose a lime green card base instead of plain ole white and chose a fun plaid pattern from an MFT paper pad on which to stamp the doggie bed.  My MISTI was used to center and line up the sentiment stamp.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cutie, Angie, and all the best in the competition
Blessings
Maxine